store credit

Forum rules
Simple rules here. NO personal threats and NO last names (i.e. Joe S. = ok, Joe Schmo = no go).

store credit

Postby dts2013@yahoo.com » Tue May 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Apparently HD only allows you to use store credits in the store now. I live overseas but still have property in the US and can't simply go into the store to use them. They are effectively useless to me now as I don't know when I'll be back. The first line of the card reads "valid towards purchase of merchandise/services at any The Home Depot store in the US or Canada and online at HomeDepot.com." I've called corporate and the store where they were issued and get the same response. After spending over $10,000, you'd think they would have some leeway. Nope! Goodbye $612.30

Attention Home Depot Corporate: You've lost my business and I won't be having my contractors pick up anything from your store. I can order things over the phone and online just as easily with your competitors.
dts2013@yahoo.com

Re: store credit

Postby DoYourJob » Sat May 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Can I use a Gift Card to purchase my online order?
Yes. The Home Depot Gift Card may be used to make purchases online at homedepot.com.
http://www.homedepot.com/c/Gift_Card_FAQ

Another fake news post that is probably from HDSUX...you would think by now we would know his silliness
DoYourJob

Re: store credit

Postby 2busy » Sun May 14, 2017 3:07 am

Does any upper level management from HD read this? They should. I think if enough people complained above the level of manager, things might change. I am dealing with a very shady store that makes up its own rules. I have called other HDs in the area and they were surprised.
2busy

Return to Home Depot Horror Stories (Customers)