HATE HOME DEPOT? THEN STEAL FROM THEM!!

Forum rules
Simple rules here. NO personal threats and NO last names (i.e. Joe S. = ok, Joe Schmo = no go).

Re: HATE HOME DEPOT? THEN STEAL FROM THEM!!

Postby DoYourJob » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:48 pm

DO YOUR JOB
DoYourJob

Postby Sharon » Sun May 07, 2017 10:40 am

Well, that said it all in a nutshell! That's why people that can't spell work at Home Depot! Those loss prevention employees are basically want-to-be cops. They can't get a job as a real law enforcement officer! I guarantee you, they don't know the law, that's why they work at the Home Depot.
Sharon

Postby visitor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:26 am

I can't stoop to Home Depot level and steal. I never stole anything in my life and I wouldn't let my anger at Home Depot make me a thief. I just won't ever shop with them again.
visitor

Postby Big beast mode 101 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Joe cashier

STFU your a peon cashier and have no clue what happens in your own brain let alone what's happening else where In the world. Lp's mess with good honest people all the time because they don't know the law and because they are good honest people they will stand up and argue to clear there good name mean while L.P. is just asking loaded questions to make them seem guilty. Where as a criminal or experienced thief is not going to miss a beat when it comes evading them at all costs....Lps are just like cops on there high horse making innocent people feel and look guilty since Jesus was a baby
Big beast mode 101

Postby DoYourJob » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:55 pm

micky wrote:
DoYourJob wrote:>>>these Home Depot idiots are scared of their own shadow when it comes to this and many other things.<<<
Exactly and that's why I think the story may be true. The guy was an easy mark and the lp took advantage of the situation. Now the power tool thieves tend to have accomplices outside in a getaway car so the LPs here steer clear of those situations. In a way I don't blame them but to tackle some innocent person on a technicality is pure silliness. That's the HD LP way though.

You don't know shit! You are just as dumb on here as you are on the employee thread. LP is very cautious even when the target is easy. It is obvious the guy was up to something and the lady posting is leaving something out. He is probably some bum who thought he could get away with stealing. Only thing, his ass got caught this time and he is trying to make up excuses to get out of it.

Oh get real. If he was stealing it would have been an expensive power tool or something similar
Typical pumpkinhead = mickey
DoYourJob

Previous

Return to Home Depot Horror Stories (Customers)